Comprehensive Individual Counseling
- Dedicated Counseling staff with years of government procurement experience will help you understand how the market looks to your company and your industry.
- Help with all the various registrations and certifications that are available and applicable to your company.
- Federal, state and local government registrations
- Small business certifications such as Woman, Veteran or Disadvantaged Ownership, HUBZone and others
- Understand how the government advertises opportunities – customized search engine to consolidate results and delivered in daily emails. No need to dig through all of the sites manually and NO COST TO PTAC CLIENTS.
The Colorado PTAC and our Subject Matter Experts provide an entire series of classes to help you and your staff master the government process. View our current events here.
Expert Series– Colorado PTAC partners with industry experts to supplement CO-PTAC-led training. As a result, we have robust course offerings covering all aspects of contracting – from simple to advanced topics.
Most all of our classes are offered in “Hybrid” format – in-person and broadcast.
- WAWF/PIEE/other systems
- Mentor/Protégé, Joint-Venture, and Teaming
- Intellectual Property and Data Rights
- FAR/DFAR/Agency supplements
- Business Development, Capture and Proposal Process
- Cybersecurity regulations and compliance
- Davis-Bacon Act, Service Contract Act and other labor Issues
- Small Business policy updates
- DCAA/Cost Accounting Compliance
- Opportunities for Small Business in R&D: SBIR and STTR
Networking and Industry Events– Find government and industry connections at our industry and networking events designed to put customers and suppliers in the same room. Colorado PTAC leverages its connections with government agencies and other community partners to host or co-host multiple industry networking events throughout the year.