- This event has passed.
What Triggers the Requirements in Government Compliant Accounting Systems(Westminster)
September 13, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
There is a “silent cost” in doing work for the Federal Government. This “silent cost” is driven by the multitude of regulations governing the contracting process with the government. Some people call this myriad of regulations a “rat’s nest” as there are so many regulations, they tend to be confusing in the wording and they often refer to even other regulations. This presentation will discuss;
• The criteria for an adequate accounting system for small businesses that want to be Federal Contractors
• Learn pre award accounting criteria
• What triggers the requirements in federal government compliant accounting systems
• Understand what criteria to use to build an adequate accounting system
• Understand how an accounting system will support a DCAA audit
This session will be presented by ReliAscent LLC, a Colorado PTAC Community partner and one of the leading national experts in government compliant accounting and contract management.
*Please pre-register so we can notify you due to speaker changes, weather cancellations, etc. We also appreciate 24-hour notice if you need to cancel.