- This event has passed.
Webinar: CDOT Professional Services Prequalification & MPA
May 22 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Get prequalified and instantly become eligible to team and contract with CDOT! Attend this webinar about CDOT’s Technical and Financial prequalification process for professional services consultants (e.g., engineering, surveying, environmental, construction management, etc.).
You’ll learn how to complete Form 1058 and submit the necessary documents in the CDOT Supplier Self Service (SuSS) Portal to be technically prequalified. You’ll also learn the steps and requirements for obtaining a Master Price Agreement (MPA) to be financially prequalified and eligible for consultant contracts and task orders.
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 22, 10:30am – 12pm
Location: Online from your computer, tablet or phone
Register: https://tinyurl.com/cdotprequal-ps Or contact the Southwest Colorado SBDC at (970) 247-7009
Note: You will receive an email from GoToMeeting with a link to join the webinar one day before the workshop.
• Overview of CDOT requirements for technical and financial prequalification
• SuSS portal registration and navigation through technical prequalification
• How to complete CDOT Form 1058 and other attachment requirements
• Review of the process outlined in the Financial Prequalification Brochure and documentation required to obtain a Master Price Agreement (MPA)
• Darrell Wells, CDOT Prequalification
• Louis Wynn, CDOT Supplier Self Service Portal
• Josh Gosenca, CDOT Audit
• Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT (Moderator)
This is a great opportunity for firms outside of the Denver metro area to learn about the requirements, forms, and online systems for prequalification so you can be included on teams and in proposals for CDOT work.