- This event has passed.
Unlocking the Secrets of Debriefings, Gov’t Evaluation of Proposals and Protests (Aurora)
December 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
- What should we do after receipt of an unsuccessful offeror notice?
- Do we have a right to a debrief?
- Should we file a protest right away?
- If the agency provides a debriefing, should we push for a debriefing in person, over the phone, or in writing?
- What can the agency tell us during the debriefing?
- We filed a protest, now what?
Having a basic understanding of when a debriefing is required, what an offeror must do to receive one, and what the agency can and must tell the offeror will help you make the most of a debriefing. This can give you insight into the agency’s evaluation of your proposal and whether a protest would be worth your time and money. This can also gives you tips for future proposals.
Topics to be discussed include:
- When a debriefing is required in both pre-award and post-award situations
- What the agency should be looking for when it evaluates your proposal
- What information is revealed during the debriefing and how to use it
- New requirements for debriefings for Department of Defense procurement
- How to maximize the debriefing to get the information you can use in a protest and for improving future proposals
- An overview of the protest process.
A 30-minute networking break to connect with the speakers and other government contractors is scheduled and encouraged. Please register for this workshop so you can be contacted for weather-related changes.
Park in the side lot of Westerra Credit Union.