- This event has passed.
Small Business Certifications for State and Local Government Contracting
July 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmNo Fee
Are you a small, minority or woman-owned business looking for a competitive edge in bidding on state and local government projects? There are several small business certifications that can help you get there! This webinar will provide an overview of the various state and local certifications and . It will include a discussion about eligibility and applications for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and Emerging Small Business (ESB), as well as the 7 different small business certifications offered by the City and County of Denver and Regional Transportation District (RTD). All of these certifications offer benefits and incentives that will make your firm more attractive to prime contractors and local government agencies. We will cover the differences between the programs and who cares about which certifications. How You Will Benefit:
• Find out if your business is eligible for small business certification in Colorado
• Untangle the “alphabet soup” of various state and local agency certifications
• Learn who cares about your certifications so you know how to use them to market your business
• Understand how to apply and what is required for each certification
• Get your questions answered about getting certified
Small minority and woman-owned businesses interested in applying for DBE certification and/or those interested in contracting with CDOT and other agencies that receive funding from USDOT.