- This event has passed.
Englewood Business Resource and Lenders Expo
March 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
The City of Englewood is hosting a Business Resource & Lenders Expo for the third year in conjunction with the Aurora-South Metro Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Hear from Englewood’s Community and Economic Development Office, the Small Business Administration Colorado District Office, and the Colorado SBDC Network.
Representatives from the following organizations will be present to keep you informed about all the helpful resources available to small businesses:
• U.S. SBA and SCORE • Colorado SBDC Network
• Minority Business Office • Aurora-South Metro SBDC
• Greater Englewood Chamber • City of Englewood and Englewood Public Library
• Arapahoe/Douglas Works! • Arapahoe Libraries
• Colorado PTAC • Connect2DOT
• Mi Casa Resource Center • Manufacturer’s EDGE
• Accion • CHFA
• Colorado Enterprise Fund • Colorado Lending Source
• CEDS Finance • Preferred Lending Partners
• Rocky Mountain Micro-Finance Institute (RMMFI)
• Better Business Bureau • U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Light refreshments will be served | Free parking
Cost: FREE – Just let us know you’re coming!