- This event has passed.
CU Supplier Orientation
November 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
All interested suppliers are invited to attend a short, free session entitled ‘How to do Business with CU’.
Content is focused on businesses that offer goods or services appropriate for the University of Colorado’s consumption and for those who are interested in learning how the University’s procurement process operates. The session does not include information on student/student group purchasing or construction projects.
Session topics will include:
- Overview of University of Colorado System
- Overview of Procurement Service Center (PSC): Payables & Purchasing
- Introduction to University procurement process: Purchasing Thresholds & Competitive Solicitations
- Overview of University Small Business Program
- Review of Information Packet: Contacts & Resources
- Q & A
- Short meeting with Purchasing Agent
Note: Attendance is NOT a requirement to do business with the University!