Connect2DOT LEADING EDGE for Transportation (Denver)
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$322.50
Create a business development plan to win, work, and grow! Join Connect2DOT’s 8-week executive entrepreneurship program designed specifically for A&E consultants and construction contractors who want to build capacity and win more contracts. You’ll get to work with experienced coaches and mentors and develop connections with peers, prime contractors, and government agencies that want to work with you.
Date: October 17, 2019 – December 12, 2019
Every Thursday for 8 weeks – A special graduation party will be scheduled after the program ends
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Deposit: $322.50 deposit (50% off) and FREE if you complete the class.
Location: Denver Metro Small Business Development Center
1445 Market St., Denver, FREE parking after 5pm in the building!
• Chart Your Course: Refocusing your mission, vision, goals, and core values.
• Show Me the Money: Understand your financial position and forecasting cash flow projections for hiring, equipment acquisition, and expansion.
• Marketing Magnetism: Successful marketing strategies for small businesses.
• Mastering Government Contracting: Navigating certifications, target customers, bid opportunities, and the small business sweet spot for successful contractors.
• Bidding to Win: Understanding how much to charge and using tools and tricks to create more accurate cost estimates (split session for A&E and construction)
• Operational Efficiency: Improving systems and policies for HR, bonding, insurance, cybersecurity, and more.
• Meet the Primes: Get the inside scoop on what primes are looking for and how you can stand out from the crowd during an exclusive panel discussion.
• Business Plan Reinvented: Charge forward with a presentation of your business plan and receive 360-degree input from your coaches and peers.
• Graduation! Celebrate your success with family, friends, and peers and get recognized by program hosts including CDOT, CO SBDC Network, and more!
Registration required! To learn more and register for this popular program, visit the following website: http://www.denversbdc.org/LEFT. You can also RSVP to attend an Information Session on October 3, 2019, 5:30pm – 6:30pm and meet the facilitators.