With so many individuals and businesses impacted during this time, here at Colorado PTAC we want to ensure you that we are still here to support you. We are constantly collecting the best information available to help you and your business during this stressful time. Listed below is an ever-growing list of sources to help. As we are given more information, we will ensure we pass it along to you as well, and if you have any questions, please reach out to us!
Colorado State Emergency Operations Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Information on the Outbreak of COVID-19 The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our Local Public Health Agencies (LPHA) and our communities to provide updated information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019).
- Guidance from DoD DPC regarding contract management during COVID-19 – See the Full Document
- Gov. Polis Secures Federal Loan Assistance for Colorado’s Small Businesses – Approval Unlocks Billions in Economic Recovery Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 See the Full Document
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus – The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). See the Full Document
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce – Ensuring Community and National Resilience in COVID-19 Response See the Full Document
- Palmetier Law on COVID-19 – How to Protect Your Company Against Virus Impacts See the Full Document
- Colorado Housing Financial Assistance Programs – A list of resources that are generally available to Colorado tenants who may be struggling to pay some of their rent amid Coronavirus. See the Full Document
- Extension of Period of Eligibility Info-Gram – VA’s Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) is extending the verification eligibility period an additional 60 day. See the Full Document
- Colorado Emergency Notarization – Following the Governor’s Executive Order on Saturday, the Secretary of State’s Office has set up a process that will enable Coloradans access to notary services without in-person contact. See the Full Document
- FEMA Offers Ways for Private Sector to Help Fight COVID-19 – Under the White House Coronavirus Task Force’s direction, FEMA, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and our federal partners continue to work closely with the private sector to provide medical supplies and equipment
- Public Health and Executive Orders Explained – There have been a number of executive orders and public health orders released by the governor this month, here is information on what they mean and who is affected.
- Information on the Outbreak of COVID-19 – The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Colorado SBDC COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources – SBDC has compiled another list helpful information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- National Defense Industrial Association – Information related to NDIA Meetings, Conferences, & Events affected by COVID-19 can be found on this page as well on individual event landing pages.
Continue to check back in with us for more information and updates.