Comprehensive Individual Counseling
- Dedicated Counseling staff with years of government procurement experience will help you understand how the market looks to your company and your industry.
- Help with all the various registrations and certifications that are available as they apply to your company.
- Federal, state and local government registrations
- Small business certifications such as Woman, Veteran or Disadvantaged Ownership, HUBZone and others
- Understand how the government advertises opportunities – customized search engine to consolidate results and delivered in daily emails. No need to dig through all of the sites manually and NO COST TO PTAC CLIENTS.
Colorado PTAC and their Subject Matter Experts provide an entire series of classes to help you and your staff master the government process. The Federal Acquisition Regulation, Proposal Writing, Compliance Issues and Contract Performance just to name a few. View our current events here.
Expert Panel Series– Colorado PTAC partners with industry experts to provide a series of panel discussions. Attend in person or one of our remote broadcast sites. Examples include:
- Mentor/Protégé Programs
- Intellectual Property and Data Rights
- Teaming and Subcontracting
- Business Development, Capture and Proposal Process
- Capital and Business Financing Issues
- Davis-Bacon Act, Service Contract Act and Other Labor Issues
- Small Business Policy Updates
- DCAA/Cost Accounting Compliance
- Opportunities for Small Business in R&D: SBIR and STTR
Networking and Industry Events– Find that government connection through various industry and networking events designed to put the government and contractors in the same room. Colorado PTAC leverages its connections with government agencies and other community partners to host or co-host a variety of industry networking events.
The Bottom Line: Colorado PTAC is the Partner-of-Choice for all Colorado Businesses Pursuing Government Contracts.